accountant said I have too much stock" Sale
|My accountant said I have
too much inventory. Much as I hate to admit it, I agree with
her. I have a wide variety of items for sale - books, sample
hats, fabrics, foundation materials, straw hoods & capelines, felts
(both fur and wool), ribbons (rayon, polyester and silk), lace, feathers, flowers, vintage
veiling, notions, hat pins, hair sticks, and even some hat blocks.
Not everything is online at once - a bit at a time beginning with
Please visit my ETSY account for more items:
or go to www.etsy.com and search under
B001 - Women’s Hats, Headdresses & Hairstyles – by Georgine
de Courtais – Dover paperback; 2006
B002 - Working Class Costume 1818, Costume Society Extra
Series No. 3; Pamela Clabburn ed., The Costume Society, 1971;
- Condition - like new
B003 - Dress at the Court of King Henry VIII – by Maria
Hayward, Maney publishing, 2007; paperback with slip case
- Condition - new; bumped corners from
B004 - Kaffe Fassett Glorious Colour Knitting and Needlepoint;
Century Hutchinson Ltd, London; 1988; hardcover
- ex libri; dust jacket; good condition;
bumped but complete
B005 - Les chapeaux feminins d’hier et d’aujourd’hui/ Women’s
Hats Yesterday and Today …
- Condition – new; sticker-mark on cover
- $4.00 each (7 available)
B006 - Kaffe Fassett Glorious Needlepoint, Clarkson N. Potter
Inc Publishers, First Edition, 1987; dust jacket; good condition;
autographed by author
B007 - Woman’s Institute Dressmaking of Domestic Arts & Sciences
- set of 18 original Instruction Booklets detailing how to design,
construct and embellish women's and children's clothing of the first
quarter of the 20th century.
- Aprons & Caps #405 (1922)
- Dresses Part One #21 A-4 (1923)
- Maternity & Infants' Garments #19-2(1917)
- Embroidery Stitches Part One #7A (1916)
- Embroidery Stitches Part Two #7B (1916)
- Essential Stitches and Seams #401 (1922)
- Cutting and Fitting #409 (1923)
- Children and Misses' Garments #410 (1922)
- Tissue-Paper Patterns Part 1 #32A-2 (1923)
- Tissue-Paper Patterns Part 2 #32B (1923)
- Simplified Sewing #402 (1922)
- Underwear and Lingerie Part Two #10 B-2
- Ribbon Trimmings and Flowers #23
(copyright under the title "Ribbon Trimmings, Parts 1-6", 1916)
- Tailored Seams and Plackets #414 (1923)
- Tight Linings and Boning #5-2 (1923)
- Dress Development #404 (1923)
- Dress construction and Finishing #413 (1923)
- Designing with Foundation Patterns #408
- How to Start Your Studies #325 (1923)
- extras - inserts, such as students' notes
and embroidery patterns
- Sold as a set: $230
- Email me at
email@example.com with item number
and quantity required.
- Include name, mailing address and phone number.
- Wait for my reply with invoice including shipping cost and
- Pay via Paypal
- Order will be shipped within 3 days of receiving payment
- All sales are final
so make sure you understand what you are buying.
I have tried to describe things as clearly and completely as
possible. I am very happy to answer any questions you may
- All prices in Canadian Dollars.
- No GST/HST on purchases delivered outside
- HST applies in HST-participating provinces; GST
in all others.
- Payment by Paypal only for all online orders.
- Cash is accepted for purchases picked up if you
are in the Ottawa area.
- Pick-ups arranged by appointment only.
- As with online auction sites, full payment in
advance of shipping is required.
- Shipping - only actual shipping and packaging
costs are charged - no handling fees.
- Insurance is optional and, depending on how the
items are shipped it may be included.
© Ruth Mills, Milliner 2010
All Rights Reserved